"a winter tale" "a winter tale"

To DAJstudios

He makes the impressive using the popular Vcam AS2 I believe. I use it myself. It is easy to work with if you use it for a simple flash movie projects. But when you wish to create a scroll game with Vcam the coding gets Tricky.

Machete Machete

You...You killed...

You killed Captain AND BlockHead???Whats wrong with you Luisy????I mean Luis?!?!But that was an awesome animation :P

Junior Junior

Super!! Awesome!!PinatButter and Jelly Sanwiches!!

Heh the old coot just wanted to bang that prostitute slut ,but what that he get? An Evil Little man who should stay away from his dad`s closet....He even might find his dad Jack in there two =D

:: Tips :: :: Tips ::

Fucking Funny man..

Heh Makes ME glad that I bye coffee from a coffee machine or just make it myself.

tobi's song tobi's song

Well better then your other animation

I noticed that you other animation is a bit lame.. ,but then i saw that that animation is your very first one.So let me say this... That was a really great 1st animation! Mine is like yours (related to Akatsuki) Mine was an epic failed animation trying to animate my own series...Man was i DUMB! *I mean really!Trying to make my own series with typical newgrounder n00b skill and experience* But now soon i will make or finish an project and show newgrounds how much i`ve improved!
As for you ,you actually have improved yourself even a little.. The drawing and animation in your second animation are better then your first one!Congrats ^^

kelvind09 responds:

thanx ^_^

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Really sick ,but funny

But next time lower the volume ok :)

Too Soon Too Soon

Heh funny kyle funny

And BTW WTF has habenned to newgrounds i live it alone only for one mount and THIS habents??

Croire responds:

Who the fuck's Kyle? lol there's just me n' Dan in this one lol

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Its Sad ,but verry good

This is a great flash.I truly love it!

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

I like it

Its something new not just the same everyday Newgrounds haha flash.This was a fucking scary psycho flash and i fucking loved it!

In Solitude In Solitude

T-T

So beautifully! So cool! So relaxing! So awesome! So creepy ,but pretty! Excellent animation Wood Tick! Very pretty animation! Nice work!