Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Heh cool a beat it =)

I just wanted to say that there was something that are way too expensivefor time and money ,but it was a really impressive game!

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

Back In Black

Heh i personally hate stick men because it reminds me of my old pivot days in 7th grade.But this tutorial really made me wanna animate again.Tank you...

Iron Maiden Flight 666 Iron Maiden Flight 666

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Maiden Game EVER!!!!!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Why Low Graphics?

The encoding of the game was good indeed ,but why low graphics? If you at list make some draws it would be much better.

Rhete responds:

Because I only spent 2 nights on this and it was a lot more popular than I expected...

Virtual Guitar 7 Virtual Guitar 7

So fucking sweet

This is super duper fucking sweet man!I`ve always wanted to learn guitar too bad you can`t do combinations here ,but its steel awesome!

guitargeek responds:

By combinations do you mean more than one note at a time? If so, you can! Just click and while holding down drag off and release and then repeat on a different note. You can repeat as many times as you want....all notes will ring at the same time. Glad you like and I hope it helps you....read the free book at the site too that will surely help if you want to learn.....

Lovesaber - SE Lovesaber - SE

Wow..

That was interesting..

Purple Skies Purple Skies

A bit hard..

But i like it :)

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

I FINALLY BEAT THIS GAME!YES I GOT THEM ALL!THEM ALL YOU HEAR ME ALL!Woot level 27 was hard :)

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

I Crushed the beared!!!

Man!This game is awesome!It took sometime to figure out how to beat him ,but after some fought i beat him 10 times!The Game is simply super sweet!

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Yes i did it!

I now have ALL the cheat codes ,but i`m probably not allowed to say them so keep my mouth shut.