"a winter tale" "a winter tale"

To DAJstudios

He makes the impressive using the popular Vcam AS2 I believe. I use it myself. It is easy to work with if you use it for a simple flash movie projects. But when you wish to create a scroll game with Vcam the coding gets Tricky.

Machete Machete

You...You killed...

You killed Captain AND BlockHead???Whats wrong with you Luisy????I mean Luis?!?!But that was an awesome animation :P

Junior Junior

Super!! Awesome!!PinatButter and Jelly Sanwiches!!

Heh the old coot just wanted to bang that prostitute slut ,but what that he get? An Evil Little man who should stay away from his dad`s closet....He even might find his dad Jack in there two =D

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Heh cool a beat it =)

I just wanted to say that there was something that are way too expensivefor time and money ,but it was a really impressive game!

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

Back In Black

Heh i personally hate stick men because it reminds me of my old pivot days in 7th grade.But this tutorial really made me wanna animate again.Tank you...

Iron Maiden Flight 666 Iron Maiden Flight 666

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Maiden Game EVER!!!!!

Galactic Error Galactic Error

Rock!!!

Super awesome song my man!

REBORN (final version) REBORN (final version)

wow

this is such a cool song!!!

Goatchrist responds:

thanks

The Simpsons Theme Metali The Simpsons Theme Metali

homer a metal

the fought of homer being on of us is disturbing!But the music is cool!

fire118 responds:

lolz

Jessica Rabbit Untooned Jessica Rabbit Untooned

Holly cra*

I don`t know what to say. *He is a tip.Draw jessica rabit naked*

An eyeT Story - part 1 An eyeT Story - part 1

I like it!

I love the wood effect. I can`t make the wood effect yet ,but i will know soon enough.

Esn responds:

It's not a "wood effect", it's real watercolors on real wrinkly watercolor paper.

Suida Suida

Verry intresting...

This is a really good draw.I`m going to publish soon art myself. I will be making small busts of random heros i know including anime people :)

Vortex00 responds:

Cool cool, make sure to go all out to make it as best you can. Because there are many people on NG who are not keen to anime, especially bad anime.